- The state or fact of being normal; normalcy.
- Abbr. N Chemistry The concentration of a solution expressed as the number of gram equivalent weights of solute per liter of solution.
(countable and uncountable, plural normalities)
- (uncountable) The state of being normal or usual; normalcy.
- Jessie was going to wear pants to school, but her brother persuaded her to wear shorts to preserve normality.
- (chemistry) The concentration of a solution expressed in gram equivalent weights of solute per litre of solution.
- (countable, mathematics, statistics) A measure of how well an observed distribution approximates a normal distribution.
normal +"Ž -ity