- An example of indiscriminate used as an adjective is an indiscriminate man who flirts with every woman he sees.
- An example of indiscriminate used as an adjective is making an indiscriminate offer on the house you see, not knowing if you can afford to make the payments.
- not based on careful selection or a discerning taste; confused, random, or promiscuous
- not discriminating; not making careful choices or distinctions
- Not making or based on careful distinctions; unselective: an indiscriminate shopper; indiscriminate taste in music.
- Random; haphazard: indiscriminate violence; an indiscriminate assortment of used books for sale.
- Confused; chaotic: the indiscriminate policies of the previous administration.
- Unrestrained or wanton; profligate: indiscriminate spending.
(comparative more indiscriminate, superlative most indiscriminate)