- An example of indiscriminate used as an adjective is an indiscriminate man who flirts with every woman he sees.
- An example of indiscriminate used as an adjective is making an indiscriminate offer on the house you see, not knowing if you can afford to make the payments.
The definition of indiscriminate is something random or without careful choice.
- not based on careful selection or a discerning taste; confused, random, or promiscuous
- not discriminating; not making careful choices or distinctions
- Not making or based on careful distinctions; unselective: an indiscriminate shopper; indiscriminate taste in music.
- Random; haphazard: indiscriminate violence; an indiscriminate assortment of used books for sale.
- Confused; chaotic: the indiscriminate policies of the previous administration.
- Unrestrained or wanton; profligate: indiscriminate spending.
(comparative more indiscriminate, superlative most indiscriminate)