- that cannot be distinguished as being different or separate
- that cannot be discerned or recognized; imperceptible
- Not distinguishable, especially:a. Impossible to differentiate or tell apart: indistinguishable twins; markings that make a moth indistinguishable from its background.b. Impossible to discern; imperceptible: a sound that was indistinguishable to the human ear.
- Difficult to understand or make out; vague: indistinguishable speech.
- in′dis·tin′guish·a·ble·ness, in′dis·tin′guish·a·bil′i·ty
(comparative more indistinguishable, superlative most indistinguishable)
in- + distinguishable