- that discriminates; distinguishing
- able to make or see fine distinctions; discerning
See discriminating in American Heritage Dictionary 4
a. Able to recognize or draw fine distinctions; perceptive.
b. Showing careful judgment or fine taste: a discriminating collector of rare books; a dish for the discriminating palate.
- Separating into distinct parts or components; analytical.
- Serving to distinguish; distinctive: a discriminating characteristic.
- Marked by or showing bias; discriminatory.
- dis·crimˈi·natˌing·ly adverb
Learn more about discriminating