The definition of inauspicious is something that is an omen of bad things to come or an unlucky beginning.
When you make a big mistake on your very first day on the job, this is an example of an inauspicious beginning to your career.
Not favorable; not auspicious.
(comparative more inauspicious, superlative most inauspicious)
- This sign, in its balanced form, presents a stable, hygienic, noble individual, but an inauspicious astrological aspect can result in a hypercritical, paranoid and stringent individual who makes a miserable partner.
- A bagua map is a fundamental tool of feng shui used in determining the auspicious, or positive energy areas, and inauspicious, the negative energy areas, of your home or office.
- You can have a perfectly designed feng shui home but if the vicinity of your home is inauspicious, cures will only be temporary solutions and difficult to maintain.
- By the same token there are inauspicious numbers that are avoided whenever possible or at the least the influence and power they have is minimized or circumvented.
- Should the Scorpio and Taurus in question host natal charts that display several inauspicious planetary aspects, a volatile relationship is much more likely.