- A shouted warning that something is falling from above, mind your heads.
- plural form of head
- (nautical) That part of older sailing ships forward of the forecastle and around the beak, used by the crew as their lavatory; still used as the word for toilets on a ship.
- The side of a coin that bears the picture of the head of state or similar
- Heads, I win.
- abbreviation for headphones.
- Pass me the heads, I wanna listen.
- (Ireland, law) Draft scheme of a bill before it is formally introduced to a parliament
- (side of coin): tails
Plural of head.
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of head
- (slang) High-grade marijuana.
OriginSee also: heads up
head (from the notion that it gives a head high) + -s (possibly either genitive or plural).