- The definition of a foreigner is a person born in a different country, or an outsider.
- A person from Europe visiting the U.S. is an example of a foreigner.
- A person who is new to a club and who has not yet been accepted by those in the club he has joined is an example of a foreigner.
- a person from another country, thought of as an outsider; alien
- any person regarded as an outsider or stranger
- One who is from a foreign country or place.
- One who is from outside a particular group or community; an outsider.
- A person from a foreign country.
- A private job run by an employee at a trade factory rather than going through the business.