- having much flesh; fat; plump
- of or like flesh
- having a firm pulp, as some fruits
- a. Relating to, consisting of, or resembling flesh: a fleshy growth.b. Having abundant flesh: fleshy arms.
- Having a juicy or pulpy texture: ripe, fleshy peaches.
- Fleshly; carnal: “the fleshy fringes of show business” (Newsweek).
(comparative fleshier or more fleshy, superlative fleshiest or most fleshy)
- Fleshy is not necessarily negative in connotation (as fat, for example) and may be used to describe men or women.