- A person who is laid back and goes with the flow is an example of someone who would be described as easygoing.
- An office environment where everyone does their own thing and there's no rigid rules is an example of an easygoing office.
The definition of easygoing is someone or something that is relaxed, tolerant and not prone to rigid rules or bouts of temper.
- dealing with things in a relaxed manner; not hurried or agitated
- not strict; lenient
- a. Living without undue worry or concern; calm.b. Lax or negligent; careless.c. Relaxed or informal in attitude or standards: an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments.
- Not rigorous, demanding, or stressful: an easygoing life as a part-time consultant.
- Leisurely; unhurried: an easygoing pace.