- The definition of easygoing is someone or something that is relaxed, tolerant and not prone to rigid rules or bouts of temper.
- A person who is laid back and goes with the flow is an example of someone who would be described as easygoing.
- An office environment where everyone does their own thing and there's no rigid rules is an example of an easygoing office.
- dealing with things in a relaxed manner; not hurried or agitated
- not strict; lenient
- a. Living without undue worry or concern; calm.b. Lax or negligent; careless.c. Relaxed or informal in attitude or standards: an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments.
- Not rigorous, demanding, or stressful: an easygoing life as a part-time consultant.
- Leisurely; unhurried: an easygoing pace.