- The definition of easygoing is someone or something that is relaxed, tolerant and not prone to rigid rules or bouts of temper.
- A person who is laid back and goes with the flow is an example of someone who would be described as easygoing.
- An office environment where everyone does their own thing and there's no rigid rules is an example of an easygoing office.
easygoing definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- dealing with things in a relaxed manner; not hurried or agitated
- not strict; lenient
easygoing definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- a. Living without undue worry or concern; calm.b. Lax or negligent; careless.c. Relaxed or informal in attitude or standards: an easygoing teacher who allowed extra time for assignments.
- Not rigorous, demanding, or stressful: an easygoing life as a part-time consultant.
- Leisurely; unhurried: an easygoing pace.