- To handle verbally or in some form of artistic expression; to address or discuss as a subject.
- This book deals with incest.
- To take action with respect to (someone or something).
- The teacher knew how to deal with these lazy students.
- To consider, as an example.
- Let us deal with the case of China.
- To come to terms with; to overcome any difficulties presented by.
- We deal with having just a gallon of gas. Thankfully he'd dealt with such issues before, so he had all the necessary experience.
- To be in charge of, act on, or dispose of.
- I can deal with this crew of workers.
- To behave in a certain way towards.
- He deals fairly with his employees.