- that conforms; specif.,
- in harmony or agreement
- adapted; suited
- quick to conform; obedient; compliant
- Geol. uninterruptedly parallel: said of sedimentary strata that show no disturbance at the time of deposition
Origin of conformableMiddle English
- Corresponding; similar: plans that are conformable to your wishes.
- Quick to comply; submissive.
- Geology Of, relating to, or being rock or sediment strata that were deposited either adjacent to each other or in vertical sequence without interruption by a disruptive or altering process such as erosion or folding.