(kən fôr′mə bəl)
- that conforms; specif.,
- in harmony or agreement
- adapted; suited
- quick to conform; obedient; compliant
- Geol. uninterruptedly parallel: said of sedimentary strata that show no disturbance at the time of deposition
See conformable in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Corresponding; similar: plans that are conformable to your wishes.
- Quick to comply; submissive.
- Geology Of, relating to, or being strata that are parallel to each other without interruption.
- con·formˌa·bilˈi·ty, con·formˈa·ble·ness noun
Learn more about conformable