- Solving the problem of the war on drugs is an example of an issue of great complexity.
- The troubles that you have with your adult siblings are an example of the complexity of family relations.
The definition of a complexity is a difficulty, or a state of being confusing or complicated.
- the condition or quality of being complex
- pl. -·ties anything complex or intricate; complication
- The quality or condition of being complex.
- One of the components of something complex: a maze of bureaucratic and legalistic complexities.
(countable and uncountable, plural complexities)
complex + -ity