- The definition of clarity is the quality or condition of being clear or easy to understand.
- The air at the top of a mountain on a clear day is an example of clarity.
- Easy to follow directions are an example of clarity.
clarity definition by Webster's New World
Origin: Middle English clarite ; from Old French clarte ; from Classical Latin claritas ; from clarus, clear
clarity definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Clearness of appearance: the clarity of the mountain air.
- Clearness of thought or style; lucidity: writes with clarity and perception.
Origin: Middle English clarite, brightness, from Latin clāritās, clearness, from clārus, clear; see clear.