- The light given off by a 100-watt bulb is an example of brilliance.
- A deep, rich and vibrant red color is an example of brilliance.
- The skill of a violin prodigy who plays more beautifully than anyone else in the world is an example of brilliance.
The definition of brilliance is an intense bright light, or a vivid and bright color, or extreme intelligence or excellence.
the fact of being brilliant; great brightness, radiance, intensity, splendor, intelligence, etc.
- The state or quality of being brilliant, as:a. Extreme brightness.b. Exceptional clarity and agility of intellect or invention.
- Splendor; magnificence.
- Music Sharpness and clarity of tone.
(usually uncountable, plural brilliances)