- Someone described as "bigger than life" is an example of animated.
- The facial expressions on a mime's face are an example of animated.
- Toy Story is an example of an animated movie.
- alive or seeming alive; living or lifelike
- showing animation; lively
- of or having to do with an animated cartoon or its preparation
- Filled with activity, vigor, or spirit; lively: an animated conversation.
- Made or depicted using animation: animated cartoons.
(comparative more animated, superlative most animated)
- simple past tense and past participle of animate