Wore is defined as to have put something on the body.
An example of wore is to have put on a pair of jeans yesterday.
Past tense of wear
- I wish everyone wore rose-colored glasses the way you do.
- They wore blue uniforms and queer little caps.
- The image on his bicep was the same she wore around her neck.
- Fred wore an ear-to-ear grin.
- Prince Vasili's daughter, the beautiful Helene, came to take her father to the ambassador's entertainment; she wore a ball dress and her badge as maid of honor.