- seasoned by the weather; stained, worn, or beaten by the weather
- given a stained or discolored finish intended to resemble that produced by exposure to the weather
- Archit. made sloping so as to shed water: said as of sills or cornices
- Worn, stained, or warped by or as if by exposure to weather; seasoned: a roof of weathered shingles.
- Architecture Sloped to shed water: a weathered masonry joint.
(comparative more weathered, superlative most weathered)
- Simple past tense and past participle of weather.