An example of something lusty is a man at a strip club.
- Full of vigor or vitality; robust.
- Powerful; strong: a lusty cry.
- Merry; joyous.
(comparative lustier, superlative lustiest)
Middle English lusty, lusti (“mirthful, pleasant, delicious, delightful") from lust (“desire, appetite") +"Ž -y, -i. Compare Middle Dutch lustich (Dutch lustig (“cheerful")), Middle High German lustic (German lustig (“amusing")), Old Norse lostigr (Swedish lustig (“funny"), Danish lystig (“merry")). More at lust, -y.
- Lusty is a word often used to describe Mediterranean food.
- Zinfandel is the virile and lusty kingpin in Dry Creek while Pinot Noir expresses nuance, finesse, and cherry sexiness in Russian River.
- Lusty. Her real name is Shonda Humphreys.
- You may have had sex with your lusty friend but when the tryst is over, there's nothing there.
- " Lusty growers and coarser than the genuine old-time Cuban ...