A weak team.
- Having only a small amount of its essential ingredient; diluted.weak tea.
- Not as potent as usual or as others of the kind.A weak drug.
- Lacking, poor, or deficient in something specified.weak in grammar, a baseball team weak in pitching.
- Slight; indistinct; not prominent.A weak chin.
A weak voice, a weak current.
A weak link in a chain.
A weak person unable to cope with adversity.
A weak argument.
A weak ruler.
A weak market.
A weak timber; a weak rope.
Weak resolutions; weak virtue.
An example of weak used as an adjective is a weak argument which means an argument that has no evidence to back it up.
A weak sentence; a weak style.
- (Germanic languages, of nouns) Showing less distinct grammatical endings.
- (Germanic languages, of adjectives) Definite in meaning, often used with a definite article or similar word.
The prosecution advanced a weak case.