- simple past tense and past participle of locate
- An example of located is finding a lost set of keys.
- An example of located is planting a row of trees in an apartment complex.
Located is defined as someone or something has been found, marked off or established.
- All of them were located in the middle of a sea.
- With a little effort she located a canteen.
- He located the spot where his fangs would connect, but first he would rock her world.
- After all, we both have ten fingers, two lungs, and a tongue located in our mouth.
- As for true abductions; we've located close to fifty.