- Having or feeling nervous unease: a jittery vigil in the dark.
- Marked by jittering movements: a jittery ride over rough terrain.
- Be aware of how much caffeine you are ingesting; too much can make you feel jittery.
- White sugar may also produce jittery feelings from the rise and fall of blood glucose and insulin that mimic panic attacks.
- Decongestants can make people feel jittery or keep them from sleeping.
- Jittery feeling - You will feel nervous and jittery as the nicotine starts to leave your body.
- It is also possible for people with GAD to feel shaky or jittery.