- Having or feeling nervous unease: a jittery vigil in the dark.
- Marked by jittering movements: a jittery ride over rough terrain.
- Be aware of how much caffeine you are ingesting; too much can make you feel jittery.
- Decongestants can make people feel jittery or keep them from sleeping.
- It is also possible for people with GAD to feel shaky or jittery.
- Mental signs: Meth users may appear jittery or energetic.
- If you feel jittery about making your own fondant, considering purchasing it in pre-mixed tubs instead, available at most cake decorating and pastry supply stores.