A little kid expected to sit through a three-hour church service who gets bored and starts wiggling around is an example of a kid who would be described as fidgety.
- Tending to fidget.
- Creating unnecessary fuss.
(comparative fidgetier, superlative fidgetiest)
- Having, or pertaining to, a tendency to fidget.
- Her mother hated taking her on the plane because she would become fidgety and bother her neighbours.
- Choreoathetosis is a syndrome of continuous random movements that usually occur at rest and may appear to be fidgety, dancing, or writhing.
- People who sit in a red room become nervous, fidgety and unless distracted will eventually leave the room.
- Even the most laid back child will get fidgety if he has to ride in a carseat for very long.
- His body may be tense, fidgety, or restless.
- We were all fidgety and talked out by the time we returned to Peabody.