Something in this barn is very interesting.
Interesting is defined as causing interest or holding attention.
An example of something interesting is a book that you can't stop reading.
Arousing or holding the attention; absorbing.
(comparative more interesting, superlative most interesting)
- Present participle of interest.
interest + -ing
- You're a very interesting person.
- She had an interesting perspective, and she made him think about things differently.
- You get to meet all kinds of interesting people.
- It is very interesting to watch a plant grow, it is like taking part in creation.
- Interesting. What did he tell you?