The definition of intriguing is something that creates curiosity or interest.
An example of intriguing is the first line of a novel that makes you want to read the whole book.
Arousing interest or curiosity: an intriguing plot.
(comparative more intriguing, superlative most intriguing)
- Present participle of intrigue.
- His father was intriguing.
- Tell me, what's the most intriguing thing about her?
- That's the intriguing part and what I hope Vinnie Baratto will tell us.
- I know who has been intriguing--I know! cried the princess.
- Or maybe it was the intriguing matter of 2.8 million dollars.