- simple past tense and past participle of intrigue
Intrigued is defined as that you have become interested in something and want to learn more.
An example of intrigued is when you read a news article and are inspired to go and learn more about the subject.
- He was at least equally intrigued by hers.
- I've been intrigued by you since we met.
- Intrigued by the new scents, she began opening bottles to smell them.
- She didn't belong in his world, but she intrigued him.
- Intrigued by his words, she obeyed and stood before him.