Dealt is defined as something has been distributed.
An example of dealt is all players in a poker game have been given their cards.
Past tense and past participle of deal1
- simple past tense and past participle of deal
- ' The whole question is well dealt with by F.
- The more Damian dealt with them, the less he wanted to deal with them again.
- Darkyn dealt with her the same way he did everything else in his life.
- An important modern application of the micrometer, which is not dealt with in the article Transit Circle, is that which is now called " the travelling wire micrometer."
- In case of dispute the judges dealt first with the contract.