Stolen is defined as something was taken by someone who was not the owner.
When you took a stranger's car without permission, this is an example of when you have stolen his car.
Past participle of steal
- Past participle of steal
- That has been stolen.
- Those ideas were stolen from me.
- He tossed him a bar of chocolate he'd stolen from the supplies.
- Some large bird has stolen it from his palace.
- But the old man, finally, with much reluctance, agreed to re-figure the amount stolen when Dean began to ask how frequently deposits were made and offered to check bank records.
- He traveled for a day and slid beneath the radars of Qatwal easily, having stolen the codes needed to jam their tracking systems during one of his scuffles with Kisolm.