- full of, covered with, or made of wax
- like wax in nature or appearance
- Med. designating, of, or characterized by degeneration resulting from the deposit of an insoluble, waxlike substance in an organ
- Resembling wax in appearance or texture, as in being pale, pliable, or smooth and lustrous.
- Consisting of, abounding in, or covered with wax.
- Containing amyloid deposits, as a bodily organ.
(comparative waxier, superlative waxiest)
- Resembling wax in texture or appearance.
From wax (“soft oily substance") +"Ž -y.
(comparative more waxy, superlative most waxy)
- (regional, colloquial) Angry.
From wax (“fit of anger") +"Ž -y.