- An example of visage is when you have a shapely nose and a strong jaw line.
- An example of visage is when you make a cheerful expression.
Visage is the form or structure of a person's face, or is a person's facial expression.
- the face, with reference to the form and proportions of the features or to the expression; countenance
- appearance; aspect
Origin of visageMiddle English ; from Old French ; from vis, a face ; from Classical Latin visus, a look, a seeing ; from past participle of videre, to see: see vision
- The face or facial expression of a person; countenance.
- Appearance; aspect: the bleak visage of winter.
Origin of visageMiddle English, from Old French, from vis, from Latin v&imacron;sus, appearance, from past participle of vid&emacron;re, to see; see weid- in Indo-European roots.