The definition of vexatious is causing annoyance, or full of annoyance.adjective
An example of something vexatious is a computer that won't stop beeping in the office.YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2013 by LoveToKnow Corp.
- characterized by or causing vexation; annoying, troublesome, etc.
- Law instituted without real grounds, chiefly to cause annoyance to the defendant: said of legal actions
- vexatiously adverb
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Causing or creating vexation; annoying.
- Full of annoyance or distress; harassed.
- Intended to vex or annoy.
- vex·aˈtious·ly adverb
- vex·aˈtious·ness noun