- An example of something unrelenting is an SWAT team moving through a group of violent protestors.
- An example of something unrelenting is an illness that continues to make someone more sick.
- refusing to yield or relent; inflexible; relentless
- without mercy or compassion
- not relaxing or slackening, as in effort, speed, etc.
- Having or exhibiting uncompromising determination; unyielding: an unrelenting human rights worker.
- Not diminishing in intensity, pace, or effort: an unrelenting ice storm.
(comparative more unrelenting, superlative most unrelenting)