- An example of something unrelenting is an SWAT team moving through a group of violent protestors.
- An example of something unrelenting is an illness that continues to make someone more sick.
The definition of unrelenting is something that never slows down or never gives up or has no mercy.
- refusing to yield or relent; inflexible; relentless
- without mercy or compassion
- not relaxing or slackening, as in effort, speed, etc.
- Having or exhibiting uncompromising determination; unyielding: an unrelenting human rights worker.
- Not diminishing in intensity, pace, or effort: an unrelenting ice storm.
(comparative more unrelenting, superlative most unrelenting)