- The definition of unrelenting is something that never slows down or never gives up or has no mercy.
- An example of something unrelenting is an SWAT team moving through a group of violent protestors.
- An example of something unrelenting is an illness that continues to make someone more sick.
unrelenting definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- refusing to yield or relent; inflexible; relentless
- without mercy or compassion
- not relaxing or slackening, as in effort, speed, etc.
unrelenting definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Having or exhibiting uncompromising determination; unyielding: an unrelenting human rights worker.
- Not diminishing in intensity, pace, or effort: an unrelenting ice storm.
- unˌre·lentˈing·ly adverb