- The definition of unjust is something unfair or not morally right.
If an innocent man is found guilty because the police lied, this is an example of an unjust verdict.
unjust definition by Webster's New World
- not just or right; unfair; contrary to justice
- Obsolete dishonest or unfaithful
unjust definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Violating principles of justice or fairness; unfair: “monstrously unjust and socially harmful” (Anna Garlin Spencer).
- Archaic Faithless; dishonest.
- un·justˈly adverb
- un·justˈness noun