The definition of unjust is something unfair or not morally right.
If an innocent man is found guilty because the police lied, this is an example of an unjust verdict.
- not just or right; unfair; contrary to justice
- Obs. dishonest or unfaithful
- Being in violation of principles of justice or fairness; unfair: an unjust law.
- Acting in violation of such principles; unfair in one's dealings and actions: an unjust ruler.
- Archaic Faithless; dishonest.
(comparative more unjust, superlative most unjust)
From un- +"Ž just.