- The definition of uninhibited is without self-consciousness or restraint.
A person who says whatever he wants without stopping to think or question whether it is politically correct is an example of someone who is uninhibited.
uninhibited definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
without inhibition; esp., free from the usual social or psychological restraints, as in behavior
uninhibited definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Open and unrestrained: uninhibited laughter.
- Free from traditional social or moral constraints.
- unˌin·hibˈit·ed·ly adverb
- unˌin·hibˈit·ed·ness noun