- An example of a testimonial is person talking about a product in a commercial.
- An example of a testimonial is a recommendation of someone who is applying for a job.
The definition of a testimonial is a statement that says how good someone or something is.
- a statement testifying to a person's qualifications, character, etc. or to the merits of some product, service, etc.; letter or statement of recommendation
- something given or done as an expression of gratitude or appreciation
Origin of testimonialOld French from Late Latin testimonialis from testimonium: see testimony
of or having to do with testimony or a testimonial
- A statement in support of a particular truth, fact, or claim.
- A written affirmation of another's character or worth; a personal recommendation.
- Something given in appreciation of a person's service or achievement; a tribute.
Relating to or constituting a testimony or testimonial: testimonial statements; a testimonial dinner.
Origin of testimonialMiddle English from Old French of evidence from Late Latin testimōniālis of evidence from Latin testimōnium testimony ; see testimony .