- having a contour designed to offer the least resistance in moving through air, water, etc.
- arranged or organized so as to be simpler or more efficient
- with no excess, as of fat, decoration, etc.; trim: a streamlined figure or design
- An example of streamlined is a plan to get from one place to another without any need for stopping.
- An example of streamlined is the design of a jet plane to fly through the air.
The definition of streamlined is something made to move freely and efficiently, or something having a design that minimizes air or water resistance.
- a. Designed or arranged to offer the least resistance to fluid flow.b. Reduced to essentials; lacking anything extra.c. Effectively organized or simplified: a streamlined method of production.
- Having flowing, graceful lines; sleek: a streamlined convertible.
- Improved in appearance or efficiency; modernized.
(comparative more streamlined, superlative most streamlined)
- Simple past tense and past participle of streamline.
- Its sleek, streamlined design is especially great for those who don't require much room (in other words, those who are great about throwing out old receipts and not bogging their wallets down with years of reading material).
- The SBA's LowDoc loan or Low Documentation loan is part of the Small Business Administration's streamlined loan program and the most popular type of small business financing assistance programs the SBA offers.
- Bottom Heavy: As with a full bust line, a "heavy bottom' is not necessarily unflattering (think Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce), but if it makes you uncomfortable, consider wearing a strapless, streamlined dress.
- With sleek and streamlined styles, ample sizing, and sophisticated touches, many totes can easily be carried to the office as well as for evenings and informal weekends out, making them great everyday bags.
- They also have elegant streamlined heads that allow them to easily slip out of a collar during a walk to run a few extra laps, or to get the last word in with that squirrel that has been taunting them.