Retailing is a competitive business and in order to be successful it is important to stay ahead of current trends.
Retailing is the process of selling goods to the public or of operating a business that sells goods to the public.
Operating a clothing store that sells to the public is an example of retailing.
The functions and activities involved in the selling of commodities directly to consumers.
- Present participle of retail.
- According to a web posting from the Electronic Retailing Self-Regulation Program, Hydroderm was able to provide two studies supporting their claims that Hydroderm Body Shape can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Retailing at around $80.00 each, Hardy's men's swim trunks are a little pricy, but well worth the extra cash if it means being the center of attention and likely attracting some serious attention!
- The Breitling Montbrilliant Olympus Mens Watch A1935012-B7-431A is a real champion of a watch, retailing for $7,050 and featuring a leap-year calendar that also covers the moon phases.
- Typically retailing for about $499, you get the 80GB PlayStation 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, a DUALSHOCK 3 controller, and a voucher to download the PAIN game from the PlayStation Network.
- Rather than focusing solely on fashion, Speedo is dedicated to designing and retailing high performance swimsuits that are routinely found on the diving, and racing circuits.