An example of marketing is creating advertisements for a product.
- the act of buying or selling in a market
- all business activity involved in the moving of goods or the providing of services to the consumer
- the art or study of selling, advertising, packaging, etc.
- The act or process of buying and selling in a market.
- The strategic functions involved in identifying and appealing to particular groups of consumers, often including activities such as advertising, branding, pricing, and sales.
- Present participle of market.