- the act of buying or selling in a market
- all business activity involved in the moving of goods or the providing of services to the consumer
- the art or study of selling, advertising, packaging, etc.
The definition of marketing is the act and process of buying and selling.
An example of marketing is creating advertisements for a product.
- The act or process of buying and selling in a market.
- The strategic functions involved in identifying and appealing to particular groups of consumers, often including activities such as advertising, branding, pricing, and sales.
- Present participle of market.
- We also believe in not using marketing jargon or spiel.
- I help them with marketing, which was my major until I quit school.
- The GM said your team came up with the latest marketing campaign.
- F.) Marketing And Supply In the days of slave-grown cotton, the American planters, being men of wealth farming on a large scale, consigned the bulk Moving of their produce as a rule direct to the ports.
- Its most important industry is that of clearing away the heavy forests and marketing the timber.