- The definition of reflective is something that produces a reflection or mirror image. It also is someone who is often deep in thought.
- An example of something that would be described as reflective is a mirror.
- An example of something that would be described as reflective is a person who is always thinking about his actions and the meaning of life.
A mirror is a reflective surface.
- of or produced by reflection
- meditative; thoughtful
- a. Of, relating to, produced by, or resulting from reflection.b. Capable of or producing reflection: a reflective surface.
- Characterized by or given to serious thinking or contemplation; thoughtful. See Synonyms at pensive.
(comparative more reflective, superlative most reflective)
reflect +â€Ž -ive