deliberative[di lib′ər āt′iv, -ər ə tiv]
deliberative definition by Webster's New World
- of or for deliberating: a deliberative assembly
- characterized by or resulting from deliberation
Origin: Classical Latin deliberativus
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- deliberatively adverb
deliberative definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Assembled or organized for deliberation or debate: a deliberative legislature.
- Characterized by or for use in deliberation or debate.
- de·libˈer·aˌtive·ly adverb
- de·libˈer·aˌtive·ness noun