presentable[prē zent′ə bəl, pri-]
presentable definition by Webster's New World
- capable of being presented; suitable for presentation
- in proper or suitable attire, order, etc. for being seen, met, etc. by others
Origin: Midieval Latin praesentabilis
presentable definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- That can be given, displayed, or offered: presentable gifts; presentable attire.
- Fit for introduction to others: presentable relatives.
- pre·sentˌa·bilˈi·ty, pre·sentˈa·ble·ness noun
- pre·sentˈa·bly adverb