phenomenal[fə näm′ə nəl]
- The definition of phenomenal is extraordinary, highly unusual or relating to the unexplained or supernatural.
- An example of phenomenal is a student who scores above a 95% on every test.
- An example of phenomenal is the ability to communicate with the dead.
- of or constituting a phenomenon or phenomena
- extremely unusual; extraordinary; highly remarkable
- Philos. apparent to or perceptible by the senses
- Of, relating to, or constituting phenomena or a phenomenon.
- Extraordinary; outstanding: a phenomenal feat of memory.
- Philosophy Known or derived through the senses rather than through the mind.
(comparative more phenomenal, superlative most phenomenal)