- affectedly elegant or dainty: of a person or a person's speech, manner, etc.
- characterized by short steps or affected daintiness: a mincing walk
The definition of mincing is the actions of someone who acts dainty or refined.
A child walking carefully down a wedding aisle, spreading flowers is an example of someone mincing.
Affectedly refined or dainty.
- Present participle of mince.
(comparative more mincing, superlative most mincing)
- Affectedly dainty.
- It also has powerful dicing, mincing, and pureeing capabilities, making it an ideal tool for preparing vegetables for cooking and for creating rich and creamy soups and sauces.
- They spend some time debating the best way to prepare dwarf for trollish consumption - sitting on them to squash them to jelly, mincing them fine and boiling them, and so on.
- The blades are located within the pitcher and bowl and they are extremely precise so that mincing, dicing, blending, pureeing and chopping is done without thought.
- Use it for mincing onions or blending together all kinds of homemade condiments, salad dressings and spicy sauces.
- The disc blade has small holes that allow food to travel through for more controlled chopping and mincing.