A box overflowing with jewelry.
Jewelry are defined as ornaments that people wear, and they are often made of gems and precious metals.
An example of jewelry is a bracelet.
Ornaments, such as bracelets, necklaces, or rings, especially when made of precious metals set with gems.
(usually uncountable, plural jewelries)
- (US, Canada) Alternative spelling of jewellery.
- Her jewelry box was tiny and wooden.
- She giggled and turned to the dresser, closing the jewelry box lid.
- Gabriel went to her jewelry box.
- Alarmed at his lengthy absence the people clamoured for "gods" to lead them, and at the instigation of Aaron, they brought their jewelry and made the calf out of it.
- She pulled on her top, buttoned it, and chose a pin from her jewelry box.