- anything worn around the ankle as a fetter, ornament, or support
- a short sock that rises to or just above the ankle
- An ornament worn around the ankle.
- A sock that reaches just above the ankle.
- Try anklet socks like the WrightSock Double Layer Running Anklet Sock found at Activa Sports.
- Cutting an orange safety vest into strips and braiding them together will create a bracelet, anklet or hair accessory, which will surely attract attention at a high school prom.
- Blanka reunited with his mother after the second world warrior tournament, when she recognized the golden anklet he was wearing.
- If swimming isn't on the agenda, silver bangle bracelets or an anklet will add even more fashion flair to your outfit.
- Celtic knots can be worked into other images, stand on their own, or even be seen as part of a wristband or anklet.