The definition of a hunk is a large piece of something, or an attractive man.noun
- An example of a hunk is a big chunk of cheese.
- An example of a hunk is George Clooney.
- a large piece, lump, or slice of bread, meat, etc.; chunk
- a sexually attractive man, esp. one who is large and well-built
Origin: Fl hunke, hunk
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Informal A large piece; a chunk: a hunk of fresh bread.
- Slang A sexually attractive man with a well-developed physique.
Origin: Perhaps from Flemish hunke, a piece of food.