- Filthy is defined as something or someone very dirty or obscene or corrupt.
- A child who has been playing in the mud all day is an example of someone who would be described as filthy.
- An obscene pornographic movie is an example of something that would be described as filthy.
- Someone who is a thief who stole your stuff is an example of a filthy thief.
- The definition of filthy is something that has risen to an extreme.
A person who has billions of dollars is an example of someone who would be described as filthy rich.
filthy definition by Webster's New World
filthy definition by American Heritage Dictionary
adjective filth·i·er, filth·i·est
- Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty. See Synonyms at dirty.
- Obscene; scatological.
- Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor.
- filthˈi·ly adverb
- filthˈi·ness noun