Origin of evaluationFrench évaluation from Old French évaluer from value from valu: see value
The evaluation of a persons performance.
The definition of an evaluation is a determination or diagnosis of something.
An example of evaluation is a progress report for school.
the process of evaluating something or an instance of this
OriginSee also: évaluation
From Middle French évaluation.
- In short, we suggest that a more holistic approach to the evaluation of these packages is needed.
- When these characteristics are present in a child to an extreme, when they are persistent and when they interfere with healthy development, a diagnostic evaluation with a licensed physician or mental health professional is recommended.
- When symptoms continue even after treatment or to rule out the presence of other illnesses with similar symptoms, the diagnostic evaluation may include blood tests, a hydrogen breath test, or an x ray of the bowel, called a barium enema.
- In an effort to keep Iowa Central Community College a safe and friendly learning environment, the College requires future and potential students to complete an Application Form, Entrance Evaluation, and send all official transcripts.
- The VABS assessment provides the information required for the diagnosis or evaluation of a wide range of disabilities, including mental retardation, developmental delays, functional skills impairment, and speech/language impairment.