- The definition of an educator is a person who teaches, informs or inspires others.
A first-grade teacher who conducts classes at an elementary school is an example of an educator.
An educator of young children.
- a person whose work is to educate others; teacher
- a specialist in the theories and methods of education
Origin of educatorClassical Latin
- One trained in teaching; a teacher.
- a. A specialist in the theory and practice of education.b. An administrator of a school or an educational institution.
- A person distinguished for his/her educational work
- A person who, or a thing which, educates
- A teacher
- A person that accepts responsibility for the educating process and educates by supporting and assisting an educand.
- aeroduct, outraced