(third-person singular simple present dumps core, present participle dumping core, simple past and past participle dumped core)
- (intransitive, computing) To generate a core dump.
- (slang, computing) To ramble pointlessly at length; especially used in apology
- Sorry, I dumped core on you.
- (slang, computing) To transfer a large quantity of information or knowledge from one person to another, particularly subjects of a technical nature; to lecture
- Jack dumped core on how to operate the server before he left on holiday.